SOLD OUT FOR 2026! (Yes, really!)

SOLD OUT FOR 2026!

We understand that when a hotel is sold out, no more rooms are left. Concert? No more tickets. Plane or train? No more seats.

But what does it mean when a bespoke travel planner is sold out? Can't she just take on more clients? Add some more trips? Book just a few more ~rooms~restaurants~tours~?


Unlike a large travel company, I specialize in bespoke travel, individually planning trips that are customized for each client.

And that takes a lot of time. And of course, time is finite.

To ensure each client has the personalized attention they deserve, I (wisely) limit the amount of trips I accept. And this year, 2026, I have maxed out on the number of trips I am willing to accept. Just last week I conducted my last initial consultation for trips departing before New Year's Day of 2027. I can't wait to give you my end of the year wrap-up in a few months!

Q & A

Traveling in 2027? I've got you! I already have several trips in the works for next year, from road trips across the USA to exploring Sicily, from Portugal playas to Caribbean cruises to Alpine adventures. Message me to get on my 2027 list!

Want to book a Viking cruise or a Tauck tour for later this year? I can help. The best deals are definitely last minute! Planning ahead for a 2027 or 2028 luxury cruise or organized tour? I'm your girl! (And yes, some stateroom classes are already sold out -- all the way through next summer!)

Looking for hotels only? If you are a current client, just let me know, and I will send you a link where you can search for and book your own hotels -- including perks!

Simply want a list of recommended activities? I can provide you with a link to a curated collection of tours operated by vetted local companies around the world, both in North America and abroad. With this link, you'll book the excursions yourself, but in case something goes awry, I'll still be able to help sort the details.

So why can I accept bespoke trips in 2027 but no more for this year? Simple. If the trip is in 2027, we have more time to plan, to chat, to research, and to navigate through all the decisions that travelers must make. What kinds of decisions? All of them: Dates, Locations, Lodging options, Activities and excursions, Special dining experiences, and Transportation!

WHAT DOES 2027 LOOK LIKE RIGHT NOW?

It actually looks pretty great! On a personal note, I've already booked two of my own 2027 trips -- one domestic and one abroad -- and I'm thinking about which locations should be included in my big Curated 2027 trip. In addition, I have 14 client trips on the books for 2027. That's about 25 weeks of travel ... so far!

What a joy to help people live their dreams! How can I help you live yours?

*********************************************************************************

(No ads. No subscriptions. Just good travel info ... all Curated by Karla.)

Comments